Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Finals this morning 8-10 a.m. in L-235. Friday, May 30, at Tillie's Diner on Webster in Alameda, 8-10 a.m. for the early class.

Whew! I'm tired. This morning the first round of finals for English 1A went well, especially the skits :-) Those students who I spoke to about joining the other class on Friday, May 30 for breakfast and presentations let me know if you'd still like to come: Aisha and Ernest. We will meet in front of the L-building and walk over to Tillie's. I will be back by 12 noon. Bring your portfolio by my office (L-236) then. Friday is graduation, so I will only be around until 1 p.m. If you miss me, you have missed an opportunity to complete the course. Some students are not handing in a completed portfolio checklist. I need it filled out along with the portfolio which can be emailed to me, not the checklist.

I will be in the Writing Center tomorrow, Thursday, May 29, 10-12. You can turn your work in then.

We had outstanding presentations. Among them were, Marty, Melissa, Faraj, Marcus, and Yolanda. As I said, we had two skits; both were excellent!

Happy Birthday Aisha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home