Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Finals

Our final is Friday, May 29, 8-10 AM. Location TBA. Normally, the final is in the classroom where the class met that semester. For us, that would be the D-Bldg.

If there are technical needs, the D-Bldg. might not work. If there are no techical concerns, we can meet at a restaurant (I need suggestions in Alameda to make reservations). I thought about Ole's on Park Street. A smaller, more intimate setting is preferred.

On the day of the final students will present their final essays. The presentation need not be longer than 10 minutes. Please prepare an abstract and bring enough copies for all the students in the class. If you need me to make copies for you, give me the document in advance. You can email it to me, but call me to make certain that I saw it.

Graduation is also Friday, May 29.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Although the earth's atmosphere is slowly dissipating, our government is making ecological changes because of the fear of global warming.

2. Although our earth provides room to dump waste, we still need to reuse and recycle the products we use because our landfills are increasing and becoming more toxic to the earth.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home