Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Today students completed their Social Entrepreneur essays. Don't forget to post your self reflections and responses to classmates portfolios. Many students did not have abstracts, which makes it hard to respond.

I want to thank English 1A, 9-9:50 AM, for agreeing to be an audience for the English 1A students who hadn't completed their presentations today.

When I last checked, there were only two abstracts posted, no self-reflections.

Reminder: the essays were due by today. If anyone is missing an essay he or she is not passing the class. Check your email for grades. Everything will be graded by or before Monday, May 23. I have graded Pidd essays for some students. Ask me for them Monday.

If you don't want to come in Monday, just call me between 9-12, and I will look at your portfolio. Don't forget to paste it.

We will meet in A-232 on Monday to review the portfolio assembly. Today I handed out copies of the portfolio checklist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home