Monday, May 07, 2012

Homework

Two posts

Your Essay
Turn in your book report essay with comments from peer today if you have not already done so. Include the peer review with the final draft.

If you are still waiting for comments or do not have comments from a peer, let me know. In another post, send me the peer review and the student essay.


Peer Review Comments and the Student Essay

Send me a copy of the comments sent to the student whose Book Report essay you peer reviewed based on the questions generated from They Say, I Say two weeks ago.

They Say Assignments

Read in They Say, I Say, chapters "I Take Your Point" (141) and "What's Motivating this Writer?" (145). Review chapters 9 & 10 pages 121 and 129.

We will go over the exercises in class tomorrow 132, 135-136, 137-138, 142, 143, 144.

Today I spoke to students about how they were doing in the class. Today is the last day I can drop students with a W. If you have questions, call me this afternoon or text me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home