Thursday, August 21, 2008

If you ever have a question about anything, shoot me an email: professorwandasposse@gmail.com. You can also call me, just be respectful of my time. Make certain that you identify yourself. I have four classes, three preps, all writing about some aspect of hip-hop culture. Read all the posts. There are six. If you don't read them, you are still responsible for the information contained there. The first one is the syllabus. There are a few assignments there. I will print copies of the syllabus for students, as well as assignments posted.

It's hard to plan too far in advance because the class assignments come from the discussions. I might have an idea and change it depending on the dynamic in the room. Stay loose and you'll be fine :-)

I am a jazz riff singing off the chart. I'll try to stay in view, but you have to look up

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which section are we supposed to comment on another person's changes essay?

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home