Thursday, March 31, 2011

Homework is to complete your Book Report essay. We meet in A-232 Monday, maybe Tuesday. We will decide next week.

We will also complete the Be-Verb essay. Continue with Pidd--Possessives. This is a review, however, if anyone is struggling with a concept or exercises, speak up in class and we can review sections in the book.

I returned old assignments today. If I returned a Grammar Exam or Essay Exam 1 a month ago, bring it in on Monday, so I can record the grade.

If I left something out, read the more thorough explanation of where we are going below. Book Report presentations are next week as well. I gave the wrong date for Thursday, April 7, 2011. Correct it please, also note that we might have a second peer review on Thursday, depending on how Monday and Tuesday go.

Students can present in teams. I need an abstract for the team before the presentation. If you want me to print a copy, bring it in on Monday-Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home