Monday, June 18, 2012

Today in class we reviewed the Letter to Students and the Course Syllabus. The time went quickly. Homework is in the syllabus. I asked students to include their freewrite from the song "Defying Gravity." I published the song lyrics below.

I am so happy most of you have a laptop and phones that double as laptops (smile). Buy your books. If you are purchasing them online, do so right now. Students can also rent books from the College of Alameda Bookstore.

You need Alice Walker and they do not have copies of her book, the rest of the titles are there. Get Walker at another book store, online or from the public library ASAP. I am going to see if any of these essays are also online.

I have published the assignment schedule for the summer session, look below. I will give students the essays assignments one at a time for the four major essays: Mighty, Half the Sky, Book Report and the Social Entrepreneur essays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home