Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Today we completed the balance of the book report essays and talked about the final portfolio, as well as how to pass the class with a C (smile).

Students opted to present tomorrow in class. We will meet in our regular classroom.

Presentations have been great! Too bad I cannot grade you on orals--passing essays are how you pass the class. That said, students are encouraged to print a copy of their social entrepreneur essay for me.

Monday--classroom to be announced tomorrow, students can drop in to assemble their portfolios. I will be on campus from 9 to about 5 p.m. grading portfolios. I will be available to help with the assembly from 9-11 or 12 noon.

You can call me and we can walk through the portfolio assembly on the phone or in person. I will not be able to read individual essays. I will try to get revision grades back to you before Monday. I also have not completed the checklist which can serve as a table of contents.

Don't forget the self reflections and the comments on student presentations.


Multiple Choice Exam 2 (July 24)

Students are to email me their scores, total score, as well as the scores for each section. Conclude this note with a statement on how each of you plans to use Rules for Writers to address this deficit in your knowledge.

We completed four more MLA exercises Wednesday, July 25.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home