Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Presentations

In class Tuesday students shared their plans for the research essay--topics taken from Chang's book. Some students hadn't even developed an essay plan. Hopefully, these scholars are not presenting first.

Midterm Assignment

Given the fact that many students are behind, I decided not to give you a quiz on Can't Stop, Won't Stop. I hope folks in Loop 1 are ready to present in the morning. I am looking forward to the presentations and accompanying essays.


Assistive Technology

Use the Kurzweil CDs I handed out for the next 30 days. Keep track of how the technology helps you with the writing process, especially editing. It can also help you with reading comprehension.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ammnah Babikir
10-28-08
Eng.1A

In response to caprice's presentation, it had a flow to it, it was organized, and it was well put together. I also wanted to add that I like how she pulled out the key elements in her papaer to convey her thesis and main points in her essay in a short and concise perfomance. But you took my song that I was going to play for Afrika Bambaataa!

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home