Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Students worked on their outlines and if their plans hadn't been developed and posted, this was the assignment. All posts are to the link where the assignment is given. I might have a final project post for the polished draft due next week. Today, the essay plan is due and its outline.

The film "Public Enemy: Welcome to the Terrordome," is screening tomorrow, the final day of the Oakland International Film Festival at Grand Lake Theatre, in Oakland. The film is screening 6 p.m. to 8:15 p.m. The producer is going to be present. The evening wraps with a party beginning about 12 midnight. Tickets are $10 with a discount of $5 for those who attended the festival. If you attend the film screening with me, tickets are $5 for you and any guests. I will meet you at 5:30 p.m. at the theatre tomorrow. Let me know if you plan to come no later than tomorrow.

There is another screening that begins at 9 p.m. I will not be staying for this screening, but I might return. I have an 8 p.m. engagement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home