Thursday, December 06, 2012

Final Essay

I changed my mind. Email a copy of your final essay to me at coasabirenglish1A@gmail.com for Thursday, Dec. 13 by 12 noon. IPS and outline along with peer review, and cyber-assignments: Frontline World. I will return it to you on Friday morning. 

For the 11 AM class email me a copy Tuesday by 12 Noon. The first English 1A final is Wednesday, Dec. 12, 2012, 10-12 noon in A-205. If anyone needs technology, let me know.

Prepare an abstract for the presentation. Bring one copy per student. I think 10 copies should be enough. Post the abstract here as well.

The 8-8:50 AM English 1A's final exam is Friday, Dec. 14, 8-10 AM. We will meet in A-202. If anyone wants to coordinate a potluck brunch/breakfast let me know.

For guidelines for writing an abstract here is a link: http://writingcenter.unc.edu/handouts/abstracts/
An abstract is a concise or brief summary of the key ideas you plan to present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home