Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Winding Down

This week we are wrapping up. If there are any questions about anything connected to composition or scholarly research please let me know. It has been a great ride and I am happy so many of you have made it thus far. Next week you get to strut yo stuff, so to speak.

I wish everyone well. I hope to see you next Tuesday, May 21 at the voluntary Portfolio Workshop 9-12 and 1-3 in A-205.

In the 9-9:50 class students worked on revisions. In the MW classes we will talk about revisions, so if any students have questions, please bring your work to discuss. I am available for consultation. Give me a call if you would like to make an appointment.

On Wednesday, May 15, 2013, we will talk about the Final Presentations the day of the final. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home